Auction Terms PigeonPlaza.nl
- You need to register to bid. After registration you will receive an email with your password. After receiving notification password, you can change the password.
- Bid increments:
The height of a bid can be maximum the highest bid doubled
The amount of a purchase order must be at least 3 bid steps higher than the last bid.
Bidding is binding, a bid is binding.
Winner is the one with the highest bid as shown at the auction.
The end time is specified in the auction: it is not extended.
Both buyer and seller receive after the auction an email with all details of handling the auction.
Payment is due within 10 days after the auction to take place by bank or cash.
Any shipping costs will be charged to the buyer.
In seldom cases, PigeonPlaza will ask a bidder to make a deposit of some 50% of the requested bid before the auction closes. This amount will be refunded if the bidder does not win the object.
The seller is responsible for the accuracy of the information and displayed.
PigeonPlaza.nl excludes all liability arising from the use of this website.
PigeonPlaza.nl these conditions shall be entitled at any time to change.
- Under € 200: € 10 minimum. The offer is also a multiple of € 10 to be.
- Between € 200 and € 500: € 25 minimum. The offer is also a multiple of € 25 euros to be.
- Between € 500 and € 1000: € 50 minimum. The offer is also a multiple of € 50 euros to be.
- Above € 1000: € 100 minimum. The offer is also a multiple of € 100 to be.
Click here for our contact details.